Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy New Year!!

I'm hoping this year will be a great one for me both personally and creatively!

In reviewing the goals I set last January...I didn't meet a single one {sigh}. In realizing this, I've taken some actions to reduce the commitments/stresses in my life so hopefully this new year will be a more productive one.

Here are some of my goals...I am trying to be more realistic in setting and approaching them, wish me luck!
  • Spend more quality time with my husband
  • Create my wedding thank you cards - for those that don't know the wedding was in September 2010!
  • Organize my printed photos and print new pictures on a monthly basis
  • Take the Copic class that I won on FBW in September 2010
  • Complete the Sketch 106 class from November 2010
  • Complete the Colour! Or is it Color? class from November 2010
  • Unpack and finish moving stuff from my mom's (seeing as I've lived here over a year!)
  • Get my scrappy room in working order so I don't feel so overwhelmed in there
  • Complete one item on the house to-do list each month
  • Pay off 50% of my debt by December 2011
  • Read more books
  • Commit to making less commitments!
I'll be reviewing this list here on the 1st of every month to keep myself on track!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails