Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Mom's Christmas Gifts

In addition to gifting my mom a few gift cards, I also altered a picture frame and created a web passwords book.

This is the frame...I forget who made it but I've had it for years, bought it at a scrap store that is no longer in business. The picture is of my sister's dog, Jellybean, and my dog, Amber. Yes, I bought them matching dresses LOL! Trying to get them to pose for a picture was quite the task! Mom loved it!


Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Other: Basic Grey Pops, Cosmo Cricket letter stickers and misc. letter stickers from my stash

This is the cover of the web passwords book. I covered, inked and embellished the chipboard and then printed THIS template from Taylored Expressions. We haven't decided how to bind it just yet, but she loved it since this shade of green is her favorite!

Paper: Basic Grey Marjolaine
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Other: Basic Grey Pops & letter stickers

TFL! Come back tomorrow for the Flutter By Wednesday 'Fluttering into 2011' blog hop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails