Danni and I challenged each other to use our bella stamps from Stamping Bella today, just bellas for today, not the other cutie patootie lines. We are going to each make at least 2 cards using some fab stamps that haven't seen ink yet.
I picked out a bunch of stamps last night and naturally couldn't decide which one to ink up first LOL. This morning I had a brilliant idea to use this week's recipe challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long. I had such a fun time putting this card together!!! I really love how it turned out :)

Card Details ~
Stamps: Jinglebella ~ Stamping Bella, Studio G sentiment
Paper: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White, BG Eskimo Kisses
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rhubarb Stalk
Copics: Eoo, R29, YG67, E29
Other: American Crafts ric rac, misc. buttons, candy cane & gold stickles, gold spica pen, white fun flock, mini pop dots
Now I need to decide what to use next! I'll be back later with a 2nd card!