Saturday, May 01, 2010

NSD - Part 2

Well I ended up being out most of the day so I only got one card done...but I made it count for 3 challenges :)


In the Scrappin-n-Chattin yahoo group, we are doing a EDCC (everyday card challenge) for 14 days. Today's prompt was to use a stamp we've been wanting to use - I've had this Bouquet Bear on my desk for months, time to give him a home on a card!

On the Squigglefly SNR group, Holly issued a challenge to use glitter on a card. My spica pens glittered those flowers right up!

The layout is for SC278 over at the Card Sketch forum on Splitcoast Stampers.

Card Supplies ~
Stamps: Shybear Bouquet Bear ~ Squigglefly; Everyday Sayings ~ Hero Arts
Paper: Basic Grey Eva
Ink: Memento
Copics: RV13, RV14, Y15, V12, V15, V17, YG25, E35, N0, N2
Other: spica pens, SU corner rounder, Basic Grey Opaline pearls


Hope you all did at least one thing scrappy today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails