Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dust off your stamps & my news!

{please scroll down for my Flutter By Wednesday post}

The wait is over...I can share my news!

I have been chosen to be a design team member for For Fun Challenges! Thank you so much for this opportunity, Helen!

This week's challenge is to dust off your stamps (no digis allowed) and to include the following recipe: 1 image, 2 colors with white or black, and 3 embellies!

I dusted off one of my favorite Stamping Bella stamps to use for today's challenge. I've been neglecting the bellas for far too long!

I used up some scraps (except for the red) from a bunch of cards I made this weekend, and no sketch, how about that! LOL

Card Supplies~
Stamps: Cuppacakeabella ~ Stamping Bella
Paper: DCWV from ages ago, misc. cardstock from stash
Ink: Memento
Copics: RV11, RV32, RV34, R46
Other: red spica pen, American Crafts ric rac, prima flower & brad from stash


If you'd like to play along, please link your new creation to the For Fun Challenges blog. For more inspiration, please visit my fellow DT members (be sure to welcome them aboard too!) - links are on my right sidebar (under followers).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails