Monday, May 10, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #48 with a sneak peek!

You're in for a treat today!

It's Squigglefly Challenge #48 and with it I've used a new image that will be released on Saturday. It's called Hang On by Jackie Mathews.

Now back to the challenge...Maria issued an embossing challenge, wet or dry. Since I am not a big fan of my heat gun, I chose to use dry embossing. I absolutely adore the scene I created here. I thought the 'water' was a great idea and it turned out just as good as I had hoped!


Card Details ~
Stamps: Hang On by Jackie Mathews ~ Squigglefly, sentiment from The Angel Company
Paper: Basic Grey Granola
Ink: Memento
Other: copics, cuttlebug distressed stripes & tiny bubbles folders, American Crafts brad


So what are you waiting for? Go emboss something using a Squigglefly image and enter it into the challenge! If you use a Squigglefly image, you'll be entered to win a prize! For more inspiration, please visit my fellow DT members listed on my left sidebar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails