This is the card I made for him -

When I saw the Tech Talk set by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs, I just knew I had to get it so I can make my techy guy cards with it. I stamped the laptop on paper from the Basic Grey Ambrosia paper pad and I stamped the 'happy vday' using letters from the Multi Retro My Sentiments Exactly set and the happy face is from the Tech Talk set. I found the cool ribbon at Michaels on clearance last night...yes, I waited til late last night to make my card, typical me!!
The layout is this week's sketch at Our Creative Corner -

This card is also for the following challenges:
Ooh-La-La Creations #47 - Love
Stamp with Fun #45 - Hearts
Stampin Royalty #6 - Love/Valentines
Charisma Cardz #6 - Think Male
Cute Card Thursday #99 - In the Name of Love
Dutch Dare Challenge #71 Valentine's Day Card
Lili of the Valley #46 - Valentines
Treehouse Thursday #36 - Say it with Love
Daring Cardmakers - Have a Heart
Everybody Art #77 - Valentines
The Pink Elephant #53 - Mushy Gushy Valentine
Thanks for looking! I'll be back soon with my cards for The Weekend Crew challenge :)