Sunday, February 14, 2010

Same Set - 3 cards

This weekend Danni challenged the Weekend Crew to use a stamp or stamp set and make 2-3 cards with it. Since this will be a long post, I'll include the supply list of all cards at the end.

I chose my new Loads of Fun set from There She Goes. When I saw samples made with this set, I just had to have it because it was fun and made me giggle. I really love how clean and nice these stamps stamp!

Here is the first card -


This is the inside -

I used this week's Unscripted Sketches #42 for the layout.


Here is card #2 -


I used this week's Sweet Stop sketch for the layout. I used the Storybook cartridge to cut the scallop out.


And last but not least -

The sentiment on this one cracks me up! I used this week's Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge for the layout.


So which one is your favorite? I think I like the first one best :) I still haven't used all the stamps in the set, so I'm sure you'll be seeing many more cards in the future!

Supply List - all images stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black
Card #1
Paper: Basic Grey Origins
Copics: E31, E41, E27, YG63, E18, YG67, Y15, Y35, YG11
Other: Nestabilities Labels 1, prima flowers & brads from stash

Card #2
Paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Copics: E41, YG25, R29, T3, E18
Other: Storybook cricut cartridge, spica pens, ribbon & flower from stash, brads from Making Memories

Card #3
Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia
Ink: Memento
Copics: T1, T3, R29
Other: Fiskars threading water punch, glossy accents


Thanks for visiting! I'm off to clean off my scraproom before dinner, hoping to scrap a little after we watch a movie later (Dirty Dancing anyone?? One of my favorite movies ever!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails