Maria's challenge for us today is to make a mostly white card/project with lots of sparkle. EEK!! I had such a hard time with this...my card is okay, but not as good as I had hoped, I tried though!
The image is Cheryl Alger's Cappucino Snowman, she draws the neatest snowmen!
If you click the picture, hopefully you can see the sparkle/shimmer better. I used a clear spica pen on the snowman's hat and Angel Wings shimmerz on his jacket, along with stickles on his scarf and the cappucino. The blue sparkle is the Sky Blue spica pen.If you'd like to play along, please create a mostly white card/project with sparkle using a Squigglefly image. Please link it to the challenge blog HERE, and be sure to visit the DT's blogs to see what they came up with. The links are on my left sidebar and on the Squigglefly blog.
There is now also a prize up for grabs every week, just be sure to use a Squigglefly image on your entry!
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!