Sunday, February 28, 2010

Month in Review - February (pics included!)

It's the end of another month, time to check in and see how I've done with my goals.

Stats for the month:
26 cards (no Christmas cards, whoops!)
7 pages scrapped
3 books out of 5 read (I did start the other 2, hope to finish them soon!)
Blog at least 20 times - yep, this is post #23

I made 5 cards today total, one has been posted and I'll share the rest this week. I simply ran out of time to blog tonight!

Here are the layouts I created this month ~ all were created using sketches from various sites, if you have any questions, just leave a comment or email me!

My adorable niece ~



A Joe Nichols concert from a few years ago ~ one event totally scrapped, a miracle I think LOL!

(click on any picture to see a larger version!)

Check back in the morning for the new Squigglefly challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails