Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #57

Its Flutter By Wednesday again! So happy to have you stop by and visit.

Today's card is my last on the Flutter By Team. I am stepping down for a few months to take care of some upcoming life changes. I hope to still try the challenges when I have some free time.

Today's challenge is to use a quote or sentiment with a butterfly or fairy. I thought I'd pull out my Becoming Butterfly Unity stamp for this week's card. I used a sketch from the 365 cards blog that you can see here. ETA - My card made it into the Top Trio on 365 cards!

Please welcome two new team members - Lelia & Christine and also stop by and see Nicola, our featured member this week! If you want to play along, please link your card to Danni's blog and if you upload to SCS or PCP, use keyword FBW.

The Recipe:
Stamps: Becoming Butterfly ~ Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Fleuriste ~ Cosmo Cricket, Georgia Pacific
Ink: Tuxedo Black ~ Memento, Copic R89
Accessories: edge distresser ~ Heidi Swapp, threading water punch ~ Fiskars, Classic Butterfly punch ~ Martha Stewart


Thanks for fluttering by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails