Sunday, May 31, 2009

Challenge 39 - House Mouse Birthday

Its the House Mouse Challenge Blog's 1st birthday!

It so happens that I have a cousin celebrating a first birthday party today, so I made him this card.

I had a good time creating this card last night. The sketch was inspired by this week's Twisted Thursday #12. I got to play with my copics ~ I think my cupcake looks divine! I also used my nestabilities for the first time in my Cuttlebug. I don't know why I waited so long!! They really cut quite easily - if you have them and haven't used them in the Cuttlebug yet, watch THIS awesome tutorial by Gina K. Designs. It is wonderful! I started another card this morning using a different nesties set, I'm addicted now!

The Recipe:
Stamps: Make a Wish 02 ~ House Mouse Stampabilities, sentiment ~ Inkadinkadoo
Paper: GP, DCWV
Ink: Tuxedo Black ~ Memento, More Mustard ~ Stampin Up
Copics: E00, E33, E35, R81, YG25, B14, YR24
Accessories: Xtra Giga Oval Scalloped punch ~ EK Success, Ribbon Tag Trio ~ Nestabilities, ribbon ~ American Crafts



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails