Monday, May 11, 2009

World's Best Mom

Here is the card that I gave to my mom yesterday :) She loved it. I incorporated some of her favorites - green, cats and flowers.

I used Cambria Turnbow's WSC80 for the layout of the card which you can see HERE. The paper is a mixture of new and old. I recently started rearranging my scrap papers so that I have better access to them and boy, its really working out well for me. I am using the Cropper Hopper Vertical Storage System and its fantastic! A little pricey, but well worth it since its making my scrappy life so much easier!

The Recipe
Stamps: Grasshopper Fluffles ~ Stampendous, sentiment ~ Studio G
Paper: Georgia Pacific, Paper Company, DCWV, Colorbok, Hot Off the Press
Ink: Tuxedo Black ~ Memento, copics (B02 - third marker)Accessories: ribbon ~ Michaels, mega circle punch ~ Marvy, giga scallop punch ~ Marvy, designer label punch ~ Stampin Up


Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails