Monday, September 03, 2012

Sweet Christmas Wishes

As promised, I am back with my DT post for Daydream Designs!

For today's card, I am using the Sweet Christmas Wishes set, it comes with the cupcake and the sweet sentiment.  I just {love} cupcakes and this one is especially yummy.  I had a great time coloring it (except for discovering my R24 marker is bone dry!!) I added cut apart a second cupcake to add the holly leaves by themselves as an embellishment.


I started with today's Feeling Sketchy sketch and incorporated the following challenges as well:

Created with Love Challenges #7 - Christmas plus a die cut (circles were cut with MFT Die-namics)
The Pink Elephant #164 - Use patterned paper
Christmas Card Challenges #40 - Use 3 of something (2 sets of 3 rhinestones for the holly berries)

And with that, pj day is officially over!  I have to go get cleaned up and then clean up the kitchen before we head to my parents for an outdoor dinner. It's so beautiful here today!  I really enjoyed having some time in my craft room during daylight hours!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails