Today I'm sharing the first project I created for September. Yesterday I started cutting apart all of my rubber stamp sheets from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. While I've used several stamps I bought from there, most of the stamps I bought on sheets just stacked up (I know shame on me!!) The ones I cut apart so far have been stamped and then filed into a 3 ring binder (my new method of stamp storage). I had a pile of stamped images on my desk this morning and decided to make a holder for them using the Slip Cover template from My Time Made Easy. I made one a few years ago and it's starting to show its age from being toted to crops.
First I stamped Mariposa from the Eyes of Beauty and Dreams Collections on a piece of Copic Xpress cardstock. I then stamped the flowers from the Fall Flora Fairies and Spring Flora Fairies collections. Next I stamped the butterfly (not sure which collection this came with). I colored all the images and made the grass with my copic markers. I finished off the images with Crystal Stickles. I added ribbon and buttons from PTI along with some brads in the button holes from my stash.
Below is a view of the open box~
I'm entering my holder into this challenges:
Thanks for looking! I'll be back later with a DT Post for Daydream Designs!