Monday, September 24, 2012

Bushel and a Peck

I finally spent a little time playing with my Daydream Designs digi stamps & papers tonight.  I was a bit burned out after the 30 days of Christmas cards last month and have really slacked on getting much done this month - I can't believe it's the end of the 24th already!!


I printed the image from the Bushel and a Peck Colorized set, it's great to have some pre-colored images on hand for quick cards! I also printed the two designer papers from the Fall Papers pack.  I used this week's Critter Sketch Challenge for the card layout and incorporated the Pink Elephant's Chevron/Hexagon challenge by using chevron paper.  To add a little sparkle to the card, I used the Gold Spica pen on the leaves.  The edges of the image were inked with Amber Clay chalk ink and in place of the 3 stars in each corner, I added leaf brads from my stash.

Here's the sketch~

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails