TGIF and Cheers to a long weekend!
I got out of work early today so I decided to start putting cards together with the images I colored on Sunday. There are so many layers on this one that it took me awhile!
In addition to trying to use my Basic Grey stash this week along with Danni, I also need to start using more cardstock and my tools like embossing folders and dies. I was able to use all those things on this card, go me! I picked out several shades of cardstock that matched this paper pad and will see how I do using it over the next 5 cards that I have images colored for. For my layout, I used this week's CPS sketch (shown below).
Here's another look so you can see the dimension~
And here is the sketch from CPS~
Supplies~
Stamps: Twinkle Fairy by Stamping Bella, Happily Ever After by Scrappy Moms Stamps (sentiment)
Cardstock: red (misc. brand), green (PTI), black (DCWV)
Paper: Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter
Ink: Memento, copics
Other: sizzix embossing folder, Queen & Co. rhinestones, pop dots, star dust stickles, Die-namics Scallop Ribbon border
