Monday, May 14, 2012

A Change...

*Please scroll down to see my newest card creation* 

I decided to change the name of my blog today - this marks twice in the last 6 months or so and 4th time overall in the many years that I've been blogging.  I'm hoping this change sticks with me.  I was looking for something that encompasses what I like and was a bit more playful, just like the new blog background I added. 

I am hoping to get back to commenting on blogs as I have started to miss it, just like I have missed crafting often.  I'm going to get my lazy self to unpack my crop bags so I can share everything I created at the NSD weekend crop and I still have quite a few (now) older pages & projects to share.

While joining DT's and such are not on my radar, playing along with other challenges has been fun again and I am looking forward to doing more of that! So keep your fingers crossed and look for some new creations very soon :)

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails