Friday, May 25, 2012

Fairy Fae

My 2nd card of the day!

Having images colored ahead of time really makes a difference in getting cards created quicker :)

This is also card #2 using the Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter 6x6 pad. I'm trying to see how many cards I can make from what's left of it! The image is Fairy Fae from Tiddly Inks. I've had her printed out for so long. Happy to finally use her!


I used last Saturday's sketch from Utah Divas International for my card layout. It was perfect to showcase the image as well as include a few other elements, like the embossing and border dies.


Now I'm off to scrap a layout for a few challenges on a Yahoo group!

Supplies~
Image: Fairy Fae by Tiddly Inks
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Paper: Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink in Olive Pastel, copics
Other: cuttlebug embossing folder, Scalloped Eyelet Border die from Taylored Expressions, Recollections pearls, Frosted Lace stickles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails