Sunday, October 02, 2011

Ribbons for Birthday Sundaes!

Good morning!

Sorry for the quiet blog the last few days. I have been recovering from bronchitis and haven't been very crafty at all.

Today's Birthday Sundaes challenge is all about the ribbons! Use ribbons on your birthday card and don't forget birthday wording on your card front! This week we also welcome Laurie to the team officially, click {HERE} to see her creation as well as the rest of the DT samples!

This week we are sponsored by~
My Craft Spot 

If you play along with us this week, you have the chance to win this fabulous stamp set~


Here is my sample...not the best in the world but it was all I could manage the other day. I didn't want to miss another deadline for my own team!  It did work out like I planned, but I did envision grander plans using ribbon lol. I used what was still on my desk from a few previous cards - love this Crate Paper pad. May need to get another one!


Supplies Used~
  • Spectacular Sayings stamp set by My Pink Stamper
  • Crate Paper Random 6x6 pad
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Butterfly punches by Martha Stewart
  • Crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot
  • Queen & Co black pearls
  • Fiskars Apron Lace punch

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails