Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trick or Sweet for TE's Blast from the Past hop!

Welcome!

If you are here from Cindy's blog, you are on the right track! If you are just here visiting (Hi!!), please start the hop at Taylor's blog! This is my stop on the hop for the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past hop. 

This month's theme is Trick or Sweet and we were to make some Halloween related or something sweet :)

I pulled out my Trick or Sweet stamp set and last year's Halloween Project Pantry kit. I used a TE sketch from a few weeks ago (I've shared it below) Everything is from the kit except the gems and what's a Halloween card without using the Martha Stewart drippy goo border punch :)


I finished off the inside with another sentiment from the kit and 2 more cuppies.


This is the sketch that I used - definitely a fun one!


Your next stop on the hop is LESA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails