Friday, October 07, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Monster Hop!

{Please scroll down for my PaperCutz Challenge post}

Welcome to my stop on the Paper Makeup Stamps Monster of a Hop!

PMS offers so many fun monster stamps! If you don't own any yet, be sure to hop along and find some favorites and then hop over to the PMS shop and add a few to your collection. You'll find a discount code below!

I decided to use Hershey, the chocolate monster for the very first time. You can't tell very well but I added Diamond Glaze to his eyes and all of the chocolate. Yum, I just {heart} chocolate! The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Eerie 6x6 paper pad. Button and twine from my stash. 


For just one week, all monster stamps are 15% off! '
Just use this code: MONSTERHOP

Here is a full list of participants:


Happy Hopping!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails