Sunday, October 09, 2011

Fall Colors Birthday for Birthday Sundaes

Good morning! I had tons of fun at the crop yesterday and made 4 scrapbook pages and 6 cards. I hope to share some in the next few days as they are for various challenges.

We are on the 30th challenge at Birthday Sundaes! This week we'd like to see you create a birthday card using fall colors, just remember to include birthday wording on your card front! Click {HERE} to enter your card and to see what our Guest Designer, Nancie, and the Design Team created.

Here is my take on the challenge ~ I {heart} fall colors and used the Bo Bunny Forever Fall 6x6 pad along with a FTL sketch from a few weeks ago. You can see the sketch {HERE}.


Supplies Used~
  • Stampin' Up Just Believe stamp set
  • Verve Stamps Birthday Bash set
  • Bo Bunny Forever Fall 6x6 pad
  • Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate cardstock
  • Various inks (should have written them down LOL!)
  • Ribbon from stash
  • Stampin' Up corner rounder
  • Gold stickles
TFL!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails