Sunday, August 01, 2010

Lasting Memories Challenge #3

Happy August! Wow, it doesn't seem possible that this much of the year has gone by already!!

Today I have a layout to show you for Lasting Memories's 3rd challenge ~
  • Add a stamped image to your layout (this can be one image or making your own background, whatever you like)
I just love my page for this challenge! The pictures are from Magic Wings - a butterfly pavillion I visited with my mother almost 3 years ago...no title/dates since I've already done a bunch of pages for this album (and still have more to go lol!) I have a chart showing the different butterflies that are at the pavillion but I couldn't find one of them to write on the layout.

For my stamping, I used a quote from the Stampin' Up set Happiness of Butterflies. You should be able to read it if you click on the picture. I also used Tilda with Butterfly from Magnolia and perched her on a flower.

I am also entering this layout into the Flutter By Wednesday #115 since it's an open week!

Supplies~
Stamps: quote from Happiness of Butterfly ~ Stampin Up!, Tilda with Butterfly ~ Magnolia Stamps
Paper: Bohemia by My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento
Copics: E00, R20, YG03, YG23, B14, B24, B26, E29, E25
Other: Martha Stewart butterfly punches, ranger white ink pen, Sundance smooch

Please visit the Lasting Memories blog to see all the fantastic DT samples and to enter your challenge layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails