Saturday, August 28, 2010

24 Hour Challenge

Every month, Scrappin-n-Chattin has a 24 hour challenge. We pick 3 collections to work with and April, our hostess, picks 3 sketches. Then our partner picks a collection and a sketch for us to use, and then we have 24 hours to complete the layout. My partner picked Sketch #2 and the Crate Paper collection - Sweet Branch for me.

Here is the sketch ~ from the Scrapville Blog.

Here is my version~


Once I got the pictures printed the way I liked them, it actually went together pretty quickly. At first I printed out color versions of these pictures, but they were way to bright and vivid for this pretty paper. The black & white looks so much better! I really love how this turned out, these are the first pictures that I have scrapped of my niece. She will be 4 months old tomorrow :o)

I'll be back in the morning with a new Lasting Memories challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails