Friday, January 20, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week #3

I put my 52 Week Challenge layout together tonight...took me what seemed like forever LOL! 

I knew I wanted to use this sketch from Artful Delight (designed by our SNC leader Abby!)


I finally decided to scrap some pictures from this past Christmas and it's the first time I got to use my new printer! My friend Suzy got an awesome printer and since she loved it, I decided to use a gift card to get my own. No more running to the pharmacy for just a picture or two to scrap!


All supplies except the kraft paper and Thickers are from the October Afternoon Holiday Style collection. Initially I wasn't going to get any but one day I went to the LSS and they had it in stock - it just jumped into my basket, I swear!  I also got those cool stitched Thickers that day - I think I need more even though I only opened the package tonight. The kraft paper is MME Funday and I took it from my Artful Delight January kit. I like that it has a light pattern to it so I could still journal on it and it broke up having so many busy patterns. 

It's supposed to start snowing overnight! I hope to get some good pictures tomorrow to scrap!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails