Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Last year was a bit of a difficult one for me. Nothing overly bad happened but I just felt lost and could not focus on people or things that needed my attention. I had big plans for my One Little Word last year but it did not pan out.

A new year is time for a fresh start and new outlook. This will be my year to succeed in a lot of areas of my life.

To give me more guidance, I am taking Ali Edwards' One Little Word class at Big Picture Classes (which I did not do last year). I think having the class will help me focus on my new word and bringing that word to life.

This year's word is~

IMPROVE

There are many aspects of my life to which this word will apply ~

  • relationships (both marriage, family and friendships)
  • art (broaden my skills with the tools I have)
  • cooking skills (or lack thereof lol)
  • housekeeping skills (get the clutter out the door!)
  • health
  • finances
 I've just finished downloading the class materials for this month and will start putting my album together this week.  Today my focus will be on cleaning up around here and finding my scrap table!

In addition to One Little Word, I have signed myself up for other BPC classes for February and have joined in the Scrappin-N-Chattin 52 week challenge, where I need to create one layout a week for the entire year. I wanted to join last year but did not think I could do it. This year I'm choosing to believe in myself that I CAN do this and WANT to do this!  Project Life 2012 is also on my horizon, I'd like to do a better job of keeping our everyday memories documented and focus the scrapping on the bigger events that have been piling up!

I also get to start all the reading challenges I signed up for. Yay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails