Friday, February 18, 2011

PaperCutz #79

TGIF!

It's time for another PaperCutz challenge! This time we are challenging you to create a child's birthday card with a country or western theme. You can enter your creation HERE and check out the rest of the DT's creations while you are there.

I decided to ink up Taylor from the Victoria Case for SCACD collection. This card is geared more towards a teen than a child but I really LOVE how it came out!! I really took my time with coloring and think she looks great.


The fabulous layout is from last week's Sketchy Thursday at Eat Sleep Stamp. I flipped it to accommodate my image.


Supplies-
Stamps: Taylor (Victoria Case for SCACD), Birthday Greetings (Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps)
Paper: Basic Grey Granola, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Ink: Memento
Copics: E00, E30, E31, E35, E39, R20, R29, B21, B23, B97, B99
Other: flowers & brad from stash, SU corner rounder

Have a great day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails