Happy Wednesday!
Today we have a super fun (in my opinion lol) challenge for you at Flutter By Wednesday! We would like to see rainbows or a rainbow of colors along with your butterfly, fairy or angel!
My original plan was to use rainbows & butterflies to create an outdoor scene but then yesterday I had a great idea to break out my Leigh Fairy from PMS (who hadn’t seen ink yet!) and create a card for a special friend of mine. I used the PMS Raindrops & Rainbows set as well for the rainbow and word art that I put inside the card. Yes I decorate the inside of another card, nothing fancy but it’s not plain yay me! It’s a little hard to see but I used crystal stickles on the wings and clouds and diamond glaze on the puddle & raindrops.
To play along, please enter your card HERE and for more inspiration, please visit the rest of the DT. Links on my left sidebar!
Card Supplies~
Stamps: Leigh Fairy, Raindrops & Rainbows set – both from Paper Makeup StampsPaper: Memory Box Brioche, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Ink: Memento
Copics: R00, R20, E00, E33, E35, E37, Y32, Y35, Y38, B000, B02, B04, R29
Other: crystal stickles, diamond glaze, labels 8 nestabilities, EK Success scalloped border punch
TFL!