Saturday, February 26, 2011

A different kind of card for me...

I have been a busy bee today! I'm hanging out at a friend's house crafting and have made 8 cards, starting to lose a little steam now so she suggested I blog one of my cards :)

I created this card for The Paper Variety Sew Much Fun challenge - thankfully faux sewing is allowed since I can't sew to save my life LOL.  I decided to incorporate a sewing theme as well.


I found the Hero Arts Sew Artsy set at a LSS on sale and bought it a few weeks ago and then the fabulous flower you see above is from Precocious Paper, an awesome Etsy shop selling handmade flowers.  These petals are from the DIY Sewing Pattern Petals kit, I really liked making my own flower.  The cool brad, ribbon & pins are from a Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit from a few months ago and the paper is Material Girl by Cosmo Cricket.  This was definitely out of my element but I really LOVE the results!

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails