Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PTT #18

Happy Tuesday!

I finally have a PTT card to share with you all!

This week's challenge is a color challenge, when I was coming up with challenges I thought it would be fun to name some of them after cakes so this one is called "Carrot Cake Challenge" and the colors that should be used are orange, brown and white/ivory and don't forget the birthday wording on the front of your card!


I created this card for my FIL's birthday on Sunday. The paper is from the SEI Moonrise collection, the leaf was cut from the Stretch Your Imagination cricut cartridge and the sentiment is from the Paper Makeup Stamps Birthday Cheer set.

I used an FTL layout from last week~


To join in the Party Time Tuesdays fun, please click HERE where you can enter and also see all the wonderful samples from the design team!

Card Supplies~
Stamps: PMS Birthday Cheer
Paper: SEI Moonrise
Ink: Memento
Other: Stretch Your Imagination cricut cartridge, American Crafts ribbon, SU corner rounder, chocolate spica pen


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails