Friday, October 29, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #65

TGIF!!!

Today's PaperCutz Challenge is to make a card, layout or craft project for Breast Cancer Awareness using any colors you'd like.

Here is my take on the challenge~


The adorable ribbon bear is a freebie that I downloaded from Bugaboo Stamps earlier this week. I painted the ribbon with Tutu Pink paint from Creative Inspirations, IRL it sparkles so nicely but my camera didn't pick that up.

I used this week's Techno Stamper sketch~


To play along with PaperCutz, please click HERE. While you are there, check out the rest of the samples from the DT!

Card Supplies~
Stamps: Ribbon Bear ~ Bugaboo Stamps
Paper: image printed on PTI, Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Copics: E31, E47
Other: Martha Stewart border punch, classic scalloped squares large nestabilities, tutu pink creative inspirations paint, marvy scallop punch

Have a GREAT day!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails