Sunday, March 01, 2009

Just My Sketches March 1st Reveal!

Yay, its finally here! I've been dying to share this card with you all but had to wait until the big sketch reveal today over at Just My Sketches.

Here is the sketch:

And here's my version:
The image is Companion by Penny Black. I just love these hedgehogs, they are so cute and another addiction to feed LOL! The paper is from the Basic Grey Mellow collection. I embellished the card with prima flowers, bazzill buttons and American Crafts ribbon.

If you try the sketch out, be sure to link it HERE.

The Recipe:
Stamps: Companion ~ Penny Black
Paper: GP, Mellow ~ Basic Grey
Ink: Tuxedo Black ~ Memento, copics (picture below)
Accessories: flowers ~ Prima, buttons ~ Bazzill, scrapper's floss ~ Karen Foster, ribbon ~ American Crafts


The copics used:
I hope you'll give the sketch a try and be sure to visit my fellow DT members' blogs. Links are in the left sidebar.

TTFN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails