Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I'm on the Flutter By Team!

I've been waiting to spill the beans LOL!

I have been asked to join Danni's Flutter By Wednesday Team. Every Wednesday we post a card using a butterfly and sometimes there's a twist involved. This week, no twist. For my first Wednesday, I challenged myself - no sketches or challenges! Well was that ever a challenge LOL!

I am so pleased with how this card turned out.


Close up of sparkle (its so much better IRL!):

I used Memento Angel Pink to sponge the background and a clear spica pen to glitter up the butterfly image. The stamps are from the Unity Stamp February KOTM.

Please be sure to check out this week's featured stamper Michelle, the rest of the Flutter By team and to welcome Jodi to the team too. The links are on the left sidebar! And if you'd like to play along be sure to link to Danni's blog and if you upload to SCS or PCP use the keyword FBW47.

The Recipe:
Stamps: Unity February KOTM
Paper: DCWV, GP
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink ~ Memento, copic robin's egg blue
Accessories: sponge dauber, Marvy mega scallop oval punch, prima flowers, clear spica pen


Happy Flutter By Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails