Thursday, March 05, 2009

TECC57 - Hey Cupcake! & Daisybella

I love Fridays for more than just the obvious start of the weekend. It also means its time for a new sketch over at Taylored Expressions. Taylor hosts Cupcake Challenges each and every Friday. You don't have to use cupcakes and most of the time I don't...not sure why as I have enough of them LOL!


Anywho, I decided that I would use cupcakes this week. I "built" these cupcakes with the Hey There Cupcake set by Stampendous. I just *had* to have this set when it first came out quite some time ago and then I never used it. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

And then since I loved this sketch so much, I created another card with a Stamping Bella that hasn't seen ink yet. This is Daisybella and she is one of my new favorites since I love daisies.

The Recipe - Hey Cupcake
Stamps: Hey There Cupcake ~ Stampendous
Paper: GP, DCWV, Bazzill, PTI ~ Dark Chocolate, Paper Company
Ink: Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black ~ Memento, copics ~ E25, RV11
Accessories: Xmas Red Stickles ~ Ranger, swiss dots cuttlebug folder

The Recipe - Daisybella
Stamps: Daisybella ~ Stamping Bella
Paper: GP, DCWV, Bazzill, PTI - Dark Chocolate, Paper Company
Ink: Tuxedo Black ~ Memento, copics Accessories: prima flower, bella dots, clear spica pen


Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails