Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Words of Wisdom

Hi crafty friends!

We are halfway through the week!  Woohoo!  No baseball on tonight so I have some extra time to blog the cards I made over the weekend.

This is the card I created for the Sweet Stop Sketch #166.  I had lots of fun playing with my scraps making the double ended flags!  I also tried something new with a "homemade" light box set up - it's not perfected but it's a bit better than my hallway was.  One of these days I'll splurge on a nice box! The papers are all Basic Grey Paper Cottage from the Simon Says Stamp July kit.


Here's the side view so you can see how I popped up the quote panel and added the butterfly to that.


And here is the sketch~ 


TFL!


Supplies~
Stamps: Words of Wisdom (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Paper Cottage (Basic Grey), kraft cardstock (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: dies from MFT, butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), pearls (Kaisercraft), pop dots

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails