Thursday, July 12, 2012

Feel Better Soon

Ok...here is my 2nd try at linking up for the JUGS Challenge #144 lol...

It didn't dawn on me until I looked at the post today that I linked up the wrong card!  That will teach me to preview my darn posts before publishing :)

Here is my card~


I used the Simon Says Stamp July card kit along with stamps from Papertrey Ink. The table, coffee cups and sentiment are from the On My Couch set. I cut the frame from one of the patterned papers in the kit and I stamped a butterfly from the Butterfly Dreams set.  The bird cage was cut from the patterned paper as well.

Here is the sketch ~


TFL!

Supplies~
Stamps: On My Couch, Butterfly Dreams (both from Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Paper Cottage (Basic Grey), cardstock from kit
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: brad from stash, flag die-namics from MFT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails