Sunday, July 08, 2012

Basic Grey Mini Flag card

I spent an enjoyable day yesterday with my local scrappy girlfriends. Made 8 cards!  That's a ton for me considering how I don't do a whole lot of crafting these days. Paying the price today for all that crafting with my arthritis but it is what it is...

This is one of the last cards I made but I have to get it posted first since it's for the Basic Grey card sketch challenge that ends in just a few hours!  I used the July kit from Simon Says Stamp along with the Basic Grey   Picnic stamp set. The paper is BG Paper Cottage and it was available to us subscribers in the kit before it's even in stores. Too cool!!  I made 8 cards with it and I still have enough to make a few more cards.

Here is my card~

and here is the sketch~



Now I need to figure out when the rest of the challenges end so I can post the other cards!

TFL!

Supplies~
Stamps: Picnic (Basic Grey)
Paper: Paper Cottage (Basic Grey), Bazzill cardstock
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Powder Puff Mocha Mama (Quick Quotes)
Other: toothpicks from my friend, Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon (My Craft Spot), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), pearls (Kaisercraft)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails