Friday, March 25, 2011

Enjoy the Ride - PCC #84

TGIF!  I am a happy happy person today! It's Friday AND last night my husband booked our belated honeymoon/1 year anniversary trip to DISNEY for September!!!!!!!!! I went to Magic Kingdom once back in 2000 and he's never been at all so it will definitely be a magical trip!

Back to the reason you are here - PaperCutz Challenge #84!  We'd like to see your cards, layouts or projects using 3 patterned papers with any colors/themes you'd like!

Here is my take~
I've had this card done for almost a month now with the exception of the buttons on it...when I had the bright idea to make a bunch of cards using the PTI Everday Button Bits set, I forgot to pack buttons LOL! So I'm slowly finishing them up now that I found buttons to match (BG Jovial collection!)

All of the paper is from the TE July kit using KI Memories Paisley Parade paper.  The ribbon and pearls came from the TE store.  I used my Labels 9 nestabilities to cut/layer the image. I used the February Sketch for You to Try for the layout.

To play along with PaperCutz, please click HERE!

Also, I'm entering this into Clear It Out's challenge #2 - Buttons!

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails