A few days late but I'm checking in with how I did with my goals for February!
February
- Spend more quality time with my husband - Yes :)
- Create my wedding thank you cards - for those that don't know the wedding was in September 2010! - Still haven't mailed them out. Definitely making it a priority for March as we will be married for 6 months on the 18th!
- Organize my printed photos and print new pictures on a monthly basis - no
- Take the Copic class that I won on FBW in September 2010 - no
- Complete the Sketch 106 class from November 2010 -no
- Complete the Colour! Or is it Color? class from November 2010 - no
- Unpack and finish moving stuff from my mom's (seeing as I've lived here over a year!) - We relocated boxes from the hallway to the scrap room - that's as far as it went lol
- Get my scrappy room in working order so I don't feel so overwhelmed in there - I did make some progress until I had to move the boxes in there!
- Complete one item on the house to-do list each month -yes, we finally got the flooring down in the dining room and moved all of the clutter out!!
- Pay off 50% of my debt by December 2011 - I paid off one small credit card balance...as for making the goal, not to sure on that I did add to my debt with some CHA pre-orders (oops lol!!)
- Read more books - 2 books. I read A Killer Plot by Ellery Adams, new series for me. I really enjoyed getting to know the characters and the town that the book is based in. I also read The Island by Elin Hildebrand. I read through this book quickly, it was definitely an enjoyable read - fun characters and a great family storyline. As of the end of February, I have read over 1,500 pages this year! Even though I use the Kindle primarily I look up how many pages the print book is and add it to my spreadsheet.
- Commit to making less commitments! ha, ha! I think I need to take this off the goal list lol! I decided to start a new challenge blog, Birthday Sundaes, so have been working behind the scenes on this.
My Word ~ Create
- Create a healthier version of me - still need to work on this!! I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can be active outside. Working out inside is so boring!
- Create a tidier home - My home is definitely cleaner! Not as clean as I ultimately want it, but soooo much better than it has been!
- Create for myself - I didn't get as much done for me as I would have liked but hey it was a short month!
Total Craft Counts~ definitely a slower month but that's okay!
Cards - 18
Layouts - 5
Pictures Scrapped - 11