Friday, March 11, 2011

Tagged by Christina!

I was tagged by my friend Christina a few weeks ago and I'm finally remembering to post it!


I'm supposed to answer these 9 questions. This should be fun as it's coming from a foodie blog (and I think most of my friends know I like to stay far away from the kitchen LOL!)


1.What do you refuse to eat?
Seafood!! Yuck!
2. What is the most ethnic dish you have ever made?
Um...I think I'll have to pass on this question lol
3. Salt or Sweet?
Sweet and preferably chocolate!
4. What kitchen gadget can you not live without?
The microwave!
5. Last restaurant you ate at?
That wasn't fast food or a chain restaurant? Wow, I can't think of a 'real' restaurant...think I need to make my husband take me out on a date soon!...The last chain was Friendly's and the last fast food was McDonald's.
6. Where would you like to live if you could move anywhere in the world?
Somewhere where there is little to no humidity. My asthma would thank me!
7. What is your blog about?
Scrapbooking, Card Making, ramblings about life
8. Do you have pets?
I can happily answer this question, yay!  We adopted a terrier mix in October 2010, her name is Amber aka Trouble. She's adorable but a handful!!
9. What’s the last city you visited?
For work, New Haven, CT - I only live 3 miles from work!
For vacation, - vacation? Haven't had one of those in years! If I consider my mini-moon as a vacation then Ledyard, CT. We spent the night of our wedding near a casino.

Now I have to tag 4 other bloggers:
Diane from Diane's Designs
Karen from Karen's Crafty Creations
Sandi from Slightly Off Center
Michelle from A Full Life


Tag!! You're it! Now it's your turn to answer these questions! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails