I decided to try a tall card since the image is on the large side. This adorable bear is from a friend so I'm not sure who makes it, but I did have a great time coloring it with my copics...I tried to shade/blend but I'm not sure if it shows up well enough in the picture. I kept the rest relatively simple...old DCWV paper, new Michaels ribbon and my EK Success scalloped border punch. I also used the SU corner round punch and the Hi! is from a Heidi Grace stamp set.
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Cute & Fuzzy Somethings
Here is another card that I created on Sunday. It is for the Cute & Fuzzy Somethings challenge at Stamp Something.
I decided to try a tall card since the image is on the large side. This adorable bear is from a friend so I'm not sure who makes it, but I did have a great time coloring it with my copics...I tried to shade/blend but I'm not sure if it shows up well enough in the picture. I kept the rest relatively simple...old DCWV paper, new Michaels ribbon and my EK Success scalloped border punch. I also used the SU corner round punch and the Hi! is from a Heidi Grace stamp set.
I decided to try a tall card since the image is on the large side. This adorable bear is from a friend so I'm not sure who makes it, but I did have a great time coloring it with my copics...I tried to shade/blend but I'm not sure if it shows up well enough in the picture. I kept the rest relatively simple...old DCWV paper, new Michaels ribbon and my EK Success scalloped border punch. I also used the SU corner round punch and the Hi! is from a Heidi Grace stamp set.
Labels:
Challenges,
Copics,
EK Success,
Heidi Grace,
image from someone else