This week's challenge was to use a butterfly, fairy or angel with a thankful theme, so if you haven't gotten your card done, what are you waiting for?? It's almost time for a new FBW!
Here is my creation:
I have a lot to be thankful for this year, the biggest thing is all the help that I've gotten with our house so my thankful card is a thank you card. I haven't decided who to give it to yet, but it will be mailed (sniff, sniff...I really want to hang it in my craftroom lol! It matches!) The image is from someone else and I colored it with my copics and accented it with stardust stickles. The dp is BG Sultry and I put the background through my Cuttlebug with the Thanks folder. I used the Labels Three nestie for the piece behind the butterfly and inked it with Memento Rich Cocoa. In the view below, you can see how I popped it up with pop dots.
Thanks to the FBW team for understanding about not having my card ready for last week. I appreciate it!