Monday, November 16, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge #28

I have fallen in love with Squigglefly's digi images! They are so easy to work with and there are so many to choose from! I have made a few cards already but can't share them until they are received.


I used Butterfly Cat for Challenge #28 - create a thank you card. I have a bit to learn about sizing the images lol...I was aiming for this one to be a bit smaller, at least I made it work. I love how it turned out! It was a lot of fun coloring the cat with my copics (T1, T3, RV21, B21, R29, YR16). Merci (from the Inkadinkadoo Chelsea Sentiments set) was stamped on the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The dp is Basic Grey Ambrosia, haven't used it in awhile and it looks great with my grey cat.

Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails