Friday, June 19, 2009

SFYTT with TCP!

I've missed doing Jen's SFYTT sketches! A new one comes out tomorrow and here I am just using this past Saturday's.

This adorable (IMO!) card is for my niece Grace. Tomorrow she is celebrating her 1st birthday! I am so excited. Her present (a Cabbage Patch newborn) is all wrapped and ready to go, and the card will be ready as soon as its dry. We are celebrating her older brother's birthday too since its in a few weeks, I still need to get his card made. Stamps and paper are picked out, just need to find a sketch to work with!

This is my very first card using The Cat's Pajamas stamps. I've drooled over them from afar for quite some time and couldn't find any local stores that carried them until recently. I bought one set back in March and the other just last weekend and used both on this card - You Say Its Your Birthday (penguin + 1) and Smells Like Cake (happy birthday). I did the cool thing that I've seen recently, making the sentiment look like a banner. I didn't pop it up though since I popped the main image up. Oh and I used more old paper! Yay me!

Thanks for stopping by!

The Recipe:
Stamps: Smells Like Cake & You Say Its Your Birthday ~ The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: GP, Making Memories (pink polka dots), DCWV
Ink: Tuxedo Black, SU Barely Banana, Copics ~ B14, YR16,V17,RV14
Accessories: star dust stickles, mini pop dots

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails