Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Reading with Whiff of Joy

I really wanted to use my new Whiff of Joy summer kit a few weeks ago, but I didn't feel like creating a card - strange I know! It was late at night so I decided to create a bookmark instead.

Meet Dreamy Willow with Flowers.

I just love how she turned out. I am very proud of my coloring :) I think the class that I took back in March really helped out with my shading and blending. I just need to play with the markers more since I do notice if I don't use them for a few weeks, I need to get back into a groove with them.

Here are the markers I used:
Skin - EOO
Hair - E31, E33, E35
Dress/Boots/Flowers - G21, G24, BV00, BV11

Cardstock is PTI Kraft and dp is Basic Grey Perhaps (I think...it was a small scrap that I found while looking for something else!)

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails