I got to mix old and new here. New being my cupcake stamps - A Cupcake Affair by Verve Stamps....technically they are a little "old" but since this is the first time I am using them, they are still new! The old is the paper, I can't even tell you how long I've had it...I made a few cards using the brown and blue combo and still have enough for at least one more card, plus a few more full sheets of the same paper. I tell ya, I loved buying 4-6 of each design when they were on sale, of course now I scratch my head saying, just what was I thinking? But anyways...
The Recipe:
Stamps: A Cupcake Affair ~ Verve Stamps
Paper: GP, Paper Company, Creative Imaginations (brown base), Frances Meyer (blue polka dots)
Ink: Rich Cocoa ~ Memento, Bashful Blue ~ Stampin Up
Accessories: ribbon ~ American Crafts, Stardust & Vintage Photo stickles ~ Ranger
Thanks for visiting!