This makes 2 pages and 10 pics scrapped, I set my goal for this year at 150 pages and 400 pics scrapped. I have another page in mind but alas, I must get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow!
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Today's Page
I should have been in bed a few hours ago but my mojo struck and I wanted to create a 2nd page to yesterday's page. I created this page based loosely on a Page Maps sketch from last month. I kept it simple so that the focus was on the pictures and I got to use more buttons, woohoo! This page went together pretty quick since I still have the supplies out from yesterday.
This makes 2 pages and 10 pics scrapped, I set my goal for this year at 150 pages and 400 pics scrapped. I have another page in mind but alas, I must get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow!
This makes 2 pages and 10 pics scrapped, I set my goal for this year at 150 pages and 400 pics scrapped. I have another page in mind but alas, I must get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow!