I've got lots of goals and aspirations for this year, one of them to scrapbook more. I printed hundreds of pictures at Walgreens over the last week and am armed with supplies and ideas to make the layouts happen.
These pictures are from Block Island in Rhode Island this past summer. Mike and I went there for his birthday and had a wonderful time exploring the island. I used Sketch by Tamara #77 which can be seen HERE. This was also for a weekly challenge on one of my lists - its a budget challenge and we were to use only supplies we've had for a year or more. No problem doing that here! The chipboard letters (Heidi Swapp) are so old that they lost their adhesive and I had to glue each one on...what a pain but I refuse to throw them out! The paper is DCWV - which you all must know by now is one of my favorite companies. The buttons are by Foofala and I got them at the LSS ages ago.

Thanks for looking and I hope to have more to share with you soon. I made 3 cards the other night but need to wait until my receipients receive them before I share.