Monday, December 22, 2008

On the 22nd Day of Christmas...

its getting close! I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away!! I'm still not ready...one more card to make, one set of note cards to make and all the presents to wrap!

Today's card is a House Mouse. Its an old Stampa Rosa HM that I bought on ebay. I love how it turned out. Glossy Accents was my friend for making this batch of cards lol. I used another Splitcoast Stampers sketch - SC120.

Stamps: Little Candy Striper (Stampa Rosa)
Paper: DCWV, Provocraft
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Ticket punch (Stampin Up), Glossy Accents, prismacolor pencils, copic spica gold pen, English Red marvy marker


I had a good mail day today, got lots of cards from my friends AND my bella order! Woohoo!! I won a $15 gift certificate back in September on Jen Del Muro's site and I finally used it during the Bella Anniversary sale. I got some extra goodies for placing an order during this time - 4 jars of some embellies that I've never seen before and 4 mini bellas! They will be neat on my scrappy pages!

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails